Are you ready to ditch the one-size-fits-all social network platforms? Have you considered using a customizable private social network platform for your faith community? Join Matthew David Morris, “Mother Superior” for The Chapel, a private social network and online chapel founded by Nadia Bolz-Weber in conversation with Keith Anderson, Associate for Digital Content for Lifelong Learning at Virginia Theological Seminary, on how to use customizable private social networks for building your unique digital community within your context.
Resources From This Webinar
- View the slides of the presentation here on our Google Drive
- Visit The Chapel at http://thechapel.io
- Free e-books on post-COVID Digital Religion by Dr. Heidi Campbell: https://www.drheidicampbell.com/e-resources
- The Tech Chaplaincy Institute https://www.techchaplain.com/
- Mighty Networks https://www.mightynetworks.com/
- Circle https://circle.so/