This webinar will help communicators, educators, and church leaders to think more expansively on how to stretch their own leadership roles in current or future opportunities.
Webinar Recording & Resources
- Radical Candor, by Kim Scott
- The Power of Habit, by Charles Duhigg
- Dare to Lead, by Brené Brown
- Linchpin, by Seth Godin (most anything by Seth)
- Canoeing the Mountains, by Tod Bolsinger
- Start with Why, by Simon Sinek
- Orbiting the Giant Hairball by Gordon MacKenzie
- Note: Try Audible for busy schedules!
- Rooted in Jesus
- CEEP Network
- EpisComm (Episcopal Communicators)
- Caffeinated Church Conferences (Feb 4 is next one)
- That Church Conference (thatcc.com)
- Local community colleges for single day events
- Podcasts: Akimbo (Seth Godin), TED Radio Hour
- LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com, many library systems offer access)
- Episcopal Communicators
- Caffeinated Church Network (caffeinatedchurch.org)
- CEEP Network
- Facebook Groups
- Episcopal Church Foundation
Local Non-Profit Resources
- National Council of Nonprofits
- Networking leadership events
- Pray As You Go
- 3 Minute Retreat
About our Presenters
Jason Merritt is the Deputy Director and Marketing Director for Forward Movement. He previously served as Director of Marketing and Communications for Kanuga Conference and Retreat Center in Hendersonville, NC, as well as working in grassroots advocacy and communications with AARP Florida. Jason is the President-Elect of Episcopal Communicators.
Mike Orr is the Director of Communications for The Episcopal Church in Colorado. In all areas of his ministry, he seeks opportunities to challenge “the way it’s always been done” by raising the level of creativity across all mediums of communication with the end result of relevant messaging and changed lives. Mike is a member and former board member of Episcopal Communicators and is a speaker and presenter for Project Resource, a series of stewardship conferences funded by The Episcopal Church’s House of Bishops and the Presiding Bishop’s Office for Development.